Welcome to the 2018 ACM ICPC South Central USA Regional Programming Contest Web Site
The date for 2018's contest will be: November 10, 2018 (one day only!)
We are still looking for more sites to host in 2018!
Coaches, if you have alumni contestants that would be interested in joining the judge/problem-setters team -- let us know.
Check out these pages for additional information: (2018 updates pending for links below)
- Welcome Message
- Quick Facts including deadlines and fees
- Contest Rules - ICPC Regional Rules
- How to Compile
- Contest FAQ (Sites may/will have their own FAQs)
- Contest system information
- Regional Sites: (Those wishing to be a site next year -- please contact us).
- During the contest teams will not have general internet access. They will have access to the web submission front-end for PC^2 and they will have access to localdoc.scusa.lsu.edu (or a clone of it). This server includes various language and contest information. This site will also have any errata that comes up during the contest.